Our already confirmed keynote presentations
- Anja Oskamp (President of EADTU and rector of Open University of the Netherlands)
- Johannes Heinlein (Vice president of strategic partnerships for edX)
- Jeff Haywood (Vice-Principal Digital Education at the University of Edinburgh)
- Cristóbal Cobo (associate researcher at the Oxford Internet Institute, Director of the Study Center – CEIBAL Foundation in Uruguay)
Please check regularly for updates on keynote presentations as more will follow soonest.
Technology-based teaching and learning lead to the transformation of higher education. Through new modes of teaching and learning, three complementary educational areas are emerging in European higher education: (1) blended and online degree education; (2) flexible continuous education and continuous professional development online, including new types of short programmes; and (3) online open education through OERs and MOOCs.
- Policies in the changing pedagogical landscape
- Empowering universities for the modernisation of higher education
- Blended education
- Flexible continuing education and new types of courses
- Open education and MOOCs
- Learning analytics and learning technologies