Our already confirmed keynote presentations
- Anja Oskamp (President of EADTU and rector of Open University of the Netherlands)
- Johannes Heinlein (Vice president of strategic partnerships for edX)
- Jeff Haywood (Vice-Principal Digital Education at the University of Edinburgh)
- Cristóbal Cobo (associate researcher at the Oxford Internet Institute, Director of the Study Center – CEIBAL Foundation in Uruguay)
- Jordi Claramonte Arrufat (Director UNED Abierta)
- Stefan Stürmer (Professor Institute for Psychology at the FernUniversität Hagen)
- Dragan Gasevic (President Society for Learning Analytics Research and Chair in Learning Analytics and Informatics at the University of Edinburgh)
Please check regularly for updates on keynote presentations as more will follow soonest.
Technology-based teaching and learning lead to the transformation of higher education. Through new modes of teaching and learning, three complementary educational areas are emerging in European higher education: (1) blended and online degree education; (2) flexible continuous education and continuous professional development online, including new types of short programmes; and (3) online open education through OERs and MOOCs.
- Policies in the changing pedagogical landscape
- Empowering universities for the modernisation of higher education
- Blended education
- Flexible continuing education and new types of courses
- Open education and MOOCs
- Learning analytics and learning technologies